There's many problems going on with me and the wiki:
- There's some weird "undefined" in the upper left hand corner
- I can't comment on blog posts
- Most of the blog comments aren't showing
Can someone help?
UPDATE: The blogs are finally working, though the "undefined" is still appearing. Can someone help me?Read more >
UPDATE 2: The "undefined" is gone now and this is all fixed.
It was quite fun here, until some things distracted me. Some things called other wikis.
And now, after quite a long inactivity, I'm back for real! Who's happy to see an inactive contributor back?
And check out my new sig: Learn how to spell. You can't even spell "I". You just spell it "III".Read more >
I am streaming the full episode of Meapless in Seattle for those who missed it or want to see it again!
I will wait there until a few people join before I start the video (so no one misses it.
Have fun and click here to go to it!Read more >
Well, it's not a real tradition, just made it up.
It's kinda like Secret Santa, but there's more!
The thing you give can be anything! A story idea, a character idea, a picture for one of his/her fanfics, just a nice picture, or anything! But rules:
- No giving trick gifts like coal (in a picture) or just giving a white picture (I'm sure the wiki won't even allow that)
- You must make the gift and give it to him/her on New Year's Day. If you don't do so, you and the person you are with will be removed. Next rule will explain:
- We must have an even number of contestants so that everyone can give/receive a gift. If we have an odd number by New Year's Eve (when I pair two together) then one will have to be removed from the contest.
Read more >
I'm putting on a contest!
You can make any pictures for Across the 2nd Dimension.
- It must be fanmade. It cannot be a picture captured from YouTube or DVD or Netflix or anywhere else.
- Deadline is New Years. After so, you may NOT publish more pictures.
- Please link your entry in the comments, like this: | Date
1 None yet!
Merry Christmas everyone-I hope to see some good entries coming in!
Please don't comment like "I'm in!" "I'll enter!" Anyone's welcome to join, so please don't comment unless you're linking your entry. I don't need to know when you decide to enter, I only need to see your picture. Of course I will give you time to make it-it's not like tomorrow's the deadline! It's on New Years! lol.
WAT?? NO ONE JOINED? WHY DO I HAVE TO FEEL…
Read more >