Today, I will review something I've had for months, something I love, something that makes a growling, chirping, chortling noise (T-IoD Reference!) spelled "Grurururururu!" That's right fellow Phinatics, I am reviewing the TALKING PERRY THE PLATYPUS PLUSH! Dun da da DUN! Now, as soon as I got it, I hugged it and stuff, yeah. Then I tried out the sound. It worked great! A few days later though, it stopped playing the sound. Eventually it started again though! :) That happened again later too. Although it is very nice, they could have included his other sounds, the sigh, the sneeze, (Hail Doofania!) the mock, (Oh, There You Are Perry) and maybe even the background music (Dooby Dooby Doo-bah!) but just the chirp. All together, I give it a 4.5/5 Goldfish Rating. This is Agent, signing off.
We have a lot of information this issue! (With the first REAL wiki news, anyways :) )
First of all, thank you for your help and support on the Phineas and Ferb Fanon Gazette Blog! It was greatly appreciated! We are going to start off the second issue right now!
1. Phineas and Ferb Fanon Twitter! That's right, fellows! We have just opened up a new fresh Twitter account that may be used to post important stuff that is going on in this wiki. And will also really need some fellows around to keep track on Twitter and post out important stuff, or unimportant stuff. The PnF Fanon twitter page is http://twitter.com/PnF_Fanon .
2. Phineas and Ferb Fanon Facebook! Yes, in addition to twitter, both the canon and fanon wikis have facebook pages! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Phineas-and-Ferb-Fanon-Wiki/117760601567809?ref=ts
3. Fan Fiction Categorizing act. Though not initially discussed, but we'd recommend you, that is currently undergoing Fan Fictions, pleas add the "Fanon Works" category.
4. Newsletter Job Page. Even when this is not really a job that makes money, we still have a lot of vacant space for you guys to work with.
5. New and Unregistered users. This is a pretty big hit on the Wiki nowadays. For example, we have an Anonymous User lurking around the wiki to go and blank off several Fan Fiction works. Maybe not fully blank, but disturb. Another Anonymous User is going around to modify pages, the way they like it, and delete contents without any permissions. They are busted already after tracking down the history of the disturbed page, Newest Greek Gods!. We need corporation from all of you active in this wiki to watch their moves, and report to "The Trio" if there is something wrong.
6. Phineas and Ferb Wiki Message Board. i'm sure everyone has heard of this one, but we still encourage each users to dig in and became a member. it's fun out there!
7. Phineas and Ferb Fanon IRC: This is so far one of the best communication method for users. We recommend you to check the Phineas and Ferb Fanon:IRC page and join the #phineasandferb channel!
Well, that should be the ones for this week, so, Adios! -1-2-3 HURRAAAAHHH!!!
Daisy's Column By Daisy
I'm so soooorry people, I was not allowed to get on my computer for a week!! I'm especially sorry to the soon-to-be Addictgirl14, who thought I was ignoring her all week long. And am especially sorry to the whole wiki because I seemed to bail on you guys. I'm pretty sure no one missed me, though.......
Well, here's my rant of the week: .........
You know, I'm not even going to bother writing my rant, because it's not going to make any sense. I'll just----oh, gosh, IS THAT A SPIDER??!!! Oops, just my imagination again. I believe I have arachnophobia, which is the fear of spiders. I really am not scared of them, they just creep me out.
Alice: You're scared of them.
Me: Alice, get back to the Follower's Wiki this instant!! I'm trying to write something here!!!
Me:Sorry, guys, sh-- I just thought of something!!! Guys, I wonder what are Phineas and Ferb's deepest fears?? I mean, I guess they're supposed to have fears, 'cause, they're cartoons, and every cartoon has a fear! I definetly know what my charcater's fears are. So guys, here's the Q of the week!! What do you think are Phineas, Ferb, and Isabella's deepest fears? (We already know what Candace's is, acrophobia.)
Well, this might be my shortest r-- hey!! I wasn't supposed to write a rant!! I guess it comes to me naturally. Max Ride is out! PEACE!!
American che's Poetry Corner By Planty the Potted Plant Note: Che did not get her poem in on time, so we have a guest poet, Planty. We hope it won't come to this again
Roses are red,
Chocolates are brown,
If I don't watch P&F,
I will frown :(
A Plant's-Eye View of Fanfiction By PlantyThePottedPlant
A Plant's-Eye View Of Fanfiction: Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda!
Bonjour, Phineas & Ferb Fanon folks on the free fanfiction encyclopedia dedicated to Phineas & Ferb, which was created by Dan Povenmire, & Jeff "Swampy" Marsh, who themselves were created by.... their respective parents. Today, we're heading to Paris (no, not Hilton) for our first fanfiction review this week... Panic at Paris by none other than 126.96.36.199. In this story:
Phineas and Ferb travel to Paris with Linda, Candace and Isabella because Linda needs to go there to participate in a cooking contest with her cooking partner Charlene (Doof´s ex- wife). In France, P&F try to build a giant statue of themselves, while Doof and Perry try to win the cooking contest because Heinz thinks that if he wins the contest he would also win his ex-wife´s heart.
First of all, the premise of Izzy coming on the trip reminds me a lot of some of the Rugrats episodes, mainly the Rugrats In Paris movie..., which this story takes place in...., Paris, that is, where when Stu has to go to Paris, the whole neighborhood comes along. That doesn't bother me much, because I enjoy Rugrats, but I don't see why Izzy needs to come along! My view: 4.5 out of 5!
"You take the moon, and you take the sun"
"Take everything that seems like fun"
"Stir it all up, and when you're done"
"You get a great fan-fic, for everyone!"
This next reviewed story is excellent, a crossover with Chowder, and it's called Phineas and Ferb's Marzipan City Adventure and it's located here: (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5534993/1/Phineas_and_Ferbs_Marzipan_City_Adventure)
Now the premise of the story is that P&F re-use the portal to mars, and program it to send them to other universes (Family Guy or Futurama fans: Speak up now). They end up in Marzipan City, where they meet Chowder, and build a Thrice Cream Slide. Meanwhile Doof tries to take over Marzipan City. There's nothing to rant about, so 10 out of 5 stars!