This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
For May 2012
- This story may be short, but so sweet. Seeing a brother-sister moment with Candace and Ferb (instead of Phineas) is wonderful. For such a short story, quite a bit emotion is seen throughout it. Plus, the grammar and spelling is wonderful. -Spatula....I mean Maddyfae... I should've known with the context and all... 23:35, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
- It was a very nice story. It had alot of emotion in it. Candace finally starts to show some emotion in Ferb and not just Phineas. It has great spelling and grammar. It is wonderfully worthy to be featured article. I wish you a very Perry Easter! (talk) 17:09, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- It's so well done, so descriptive and so good, with the characters we know in love in a different situation then they usually would be, the writing is so amazing, it doesn't feel unfamiliar or out-of-place. Also, best dialogue I've seen in any story in a LOOOOOOOOONG (And I truely mean LONG) time. MovieReviews98 (talk) 19:39, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- I really enjoyed this story. I'm a sucker for a love story, from Twilight to Romeo and Juliet. But this is something I've been wanting to see: a story that is not only a fanfic but also a tragic love story. The way Ferb's a hopeless romantic, Candace's big-sisterly love, the drama, it's a genuine tearjerker, and I love it. Big yes. :) Cranky Doodle went to town, cause he is a donkey. There he found his one true love, all because of Pinkie. 03:57, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I am not big on romance. i how big on good story telling, epic releationships, and heartwarming stories....which this is. big time. It Can't get any Chedder than this!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.