This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
for May 2011
- I really like Fossy's story. It has a good grammar and a very intersting plot( Every day I was checking if it was continued) that isn't overused.And I love stories with Ferb as main character. Thumbs up. Niko Nico -> Find me in -The middle of nowhere- 13:10, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
Fossy is a great author, and this story was very interesting. I support this. Tpffan5196 (talk) 00:19, April 3, 2011 (UTC)<s>
- <s>First Contact was well written and was a terrific story. It's goth, not visigoth! 19:40, April 3, 2011 (UTC) (NotAGothChick101)
- With First Contact's extremly intresting plot, and it's wonderful details, Fossy proved that for an aspie (which is some one diagnosed with Asperger's), she means bussiness! Redsox1099 (I am NOT in love with soap!) 11:27, April 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Gurgy, if you're wondering why I undid what you put is because you CAN'T nominate an article you created. Maddyfae*Sigh*The magic of digital editing... 20:14, April 2, 2011 (UTC
- Then prepare for no article nominations this month
- That's how it was last month. And I didn't make up that rule, so don't blame me. Maddyfae*Sigh*The magic of digital editing... 20:50, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Come, on people! Vore some more! Maddyfae*Sigh*The magic of digital editing... 22:35, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
Since he can't nominate, i will. This is very good, and funny. -All I remember is my thumb! 20:41, April 2, 2011 (UTC) Even though I dislike Irving and Albert, this is a very good and interesting story. Tpffan5196 (talk) 00:20, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- It's all a very in-character story, even with the errors, and quite funny, so...*snaps fingers* okay! PoptartPlus (talk) 03:40, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
This is the best series I have ever seen in this wiki. FREE CAKE FREE CAKE! (No Cake No Cake) 10:47, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Created by Faddy, Nominated by Wakko.
1. I have a good feeling nobody is going to read this.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.